Sunday 14 July 2013

Charmed I'm Sure!

July 14 2013

Good Day One and All!

I've started blogging about my artwork...I do ever so hope you enjoy! Just started the line work on my 2014 calendar, so yay to that. My Open Heart-Charmed cloth dolls are doing well and I will have more for sale by Wednesday the 17th of July. I will eventually be calling them the Charmed line, but for now I want people to associate the two.

                                         Angel's! Yep...the calendar will be graphic and colourful.
 
 
 
                                          *bald isn't the best look ladies*
                                        
 Hair is coming Monday. I'm so excited it's super luxurious, soft and heat resisted up to 400o! (that means it can be curly, styled, straighten just like human hair). The Pink is a fairy and the green a Mermaid...

Here are the links so you too can own your very own Charmed Doll.
www.etsy.com/shop/ArwenEnchanted
http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=251303645417

No comments:

Post a Comment