Monday 15 July 2013

July 15 2013

Happy Monday!

Doll hair comes today! Well I'm excited...so I hope it's what the company say's it is. I've only have great interactions with them, so you know. I will post pic's and you can ask questions about it if you want to. Here are some pictures of the Pink fairy and the sea-green Mermaid.

                                         
                                                         Fairy Wings are done.



                                             
                                                      Mermaid...in sea green.

I've been trying a new 'deeper/darker' style of eyes. I wanted a lot of depth so I think I'm on the right track. The body blushing came out just like I envisioned, which doesn't happen often.

No comments:

Post a Comment